A detailed account of my adventures, joys, and challenges of living in Accra, Ghana.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Signed, Sealed, Delivered...

...and it's mine! I am thankful today for mail. They are little rays of sunshine in my days and I cherish them so much. God Bless Nicki, Susan and Mom for sending me letters and cards these last couple of weeks. And God Bless Megan for sending me a care package with chocolate covered coffee beans, natural soap and corn nuts...you really know me too well. I received this bundle of joy today. You are my shining star...

Hearing from all of you is an enormous source of support, whether through email, facebook, text messages and mail. I promise to reciprocate and I've found the most beautiful handmade cards so I hope I can get some messages to many of you over the next couple of months.

Nyame eye! (God is good!)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Bethie - You are SO welcome! We all miss you and that was just the little bits of Kingston I could package and send!
We are all so proud of you, you are such an inspiration to us all!
Keep it up!