A detailed account of my adventures, joys, and challenges of living in Accra, Ghana.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Technical Difficulties

I am currently experiencing some technical difficulties with my laptop and pen drive. There is a suspected virus on my pen drive. Most likely, from inserting it into the computers at the internet cafe. Fortunately, my friend Godfre, who works for the Value-added Tax Service in Ghana, is knowledgeable in the virus department as he's been networking and setting up anti-virus programs on all the VAT computers. He'll be looking at my laptop and pen drive next week when I get back from the field. I'll be leaving for Shama tomorrow to visit HelpAge Ghana's corn mill project that's funded by World Granny.

So please bear with me and stay tuned. I have many stories and pictures to post of recent events and adventures, which include a scrap-booking workshop with older people, mountain biking in the Akuapem Hills, swimming in the Boti Falls and taking a small reflection at the half way point of my journey here. I can hardly believe I've reach that point, but it is fast approaching.

Hope you are all happy and well!

No comments: